Whether the goal is to encourage teamwork, ignite creativity, set ergonomic guidelines, plan for new technology or re-inspire the office, our experienced team of workspace planning specialists will work with clients to gather and exchange ideas and information to create a unique, custom workspace plan that bridges aesthetic design and pragmatic function. A workspace plan that supports productivity, accommodates the diversity of its users and helps shape their environment with imagination and vision.
Installations & Field Services
Delivering quality service is important to you and to your project, and that’s we strive for. Our logistics specialists takes care of the careful planning of our product deliveries, ensuring compliance with building requirements, government permitting, regulations and other details that can affect any project schedule. Whether it is a new installation, a warranty repair, a reconfiguration of your office, or a simple chair adjustment, our Field Service Team is well trained and experienced in a wide range of furniture and modular interior installations and repairs. Team members hold security clearances for federal DOD, GSA and other high security projects.
- Furniture Installation for Systems and Free-standing
- Installation for DIRTT Pre-fabricated Modular Wall System
- Logistics Planning & Management within the state and overseas for single move and multi-phasing projects
- Reconfiguration Planning and Implementation
- Warehousing for Temporary and Long-term storage
- Warranty and Repair Servicing
- Re-Upholstery Services
- White Glove Maintenance Program
- User Product Orientation and Training