Modern workplace furniture designs
Committed to providing the best in design and quality, CEI has been the premier distributor of Knoll furnishings and textiles since 1998.
- Knoll is recognized internationally for creating workplace furnishings that inspire, evolve and endure.
- Its portfolio of furniture, textiles, leathers, accessories, and architectural and acoustical elements brands reflects its commitment to modern design that meets the diverse requirements of high performance workplaces and luxury interiors globally.
- Knoll products have been exhibited in major art museums with more than 40 pieces in the permanent collection at the Museum of Modern Art in New York.
Since Knoll’s founding in 1938, design integrity has been the guiding principle as they offer insight into the way business is changing and into what’s possible-now and for the future
- Through extensive research and experience worldwide, Knoll sets standards in solving practical workplace needs. From private office furniture for individuals to the evolving spectrum of open plan furniture that supports an ultra-linked, connected workforce, Knoll offers a definitive resource to address the dynamic activities of the contemporary office.
- A recipient of the National Design Award for Corporate and Institutional Achievement from the Smithsonian`s Cooper-Hewitt, National Design Museum, Knoll, Inc. is aligned with the U.S. Green Building Council and the Canadian Green Building Council and can help organizations achieve the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) workplace certification. Knoll, Inc. is the founding sponsor of the World Monuments Fund Modernism at Risk program.